The Pied Piper has become the metaphor for leadership. You’re the principal, you’re the leader, and others follow you. What is the charisma, the charm, the skill and the special gifts that make others follow the Pied Piper Principal?
The workshop, The P.I.E.D. P.I.P.E.R. Principal: 9 Steps to Leading Your Teachers So That They Will Follow You Anywhere, offers practical techniques, tools and insights for developing the qualities that make people want to follow you. It helps you become the effective leader you want to be, one whose teachers will follow you anywhere.
In this workshop, you will:
- Discover the behavioral culture of your school
- Learn specific and irresistible leadership techniques
- Access behavioral assessment tools that help you not only understand yourself as a human being/leader, but also the people with whom you work
- Learn how to modify your language for specific situations so that you know what words to say so that there is no question about who is in charge
- Understand the “invisible signs” that teachers exhibit when in need
- Develop your own personal plan for becoming a Pied Piper Principal